Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is Blogging Good for My Marriage?

I started this blog to keep me accountable to not abandon our 100 days of play.  This journal is also a place to vent or share any martial epiphanies.  One question that I never thought to reflect is if blogging is good for my marriage?

Today John remarked that sometimes he finds this blog witty but inaccurate (ok I called my blog witty and he called it inaccurate.)  My reply was that John should respond candidly to my blog; but he said that to do so “is rude.”  I am having a hard time imagining how responding to a blog about your own marriage is rude?

My blog discusses the kids, our sleeping patterns along with the games we play.  Would it be better if this blog was dedicated to a discussion of games? 

I will be the first to admit that I am not a gaming journalist or ludologist. The few hits I get would quickly dissipate if I tried to formulate more technical articles.  My goal for the project was never to get hits.  If you are still reading at this point, you are probably thinking that you might read one CCB technical review just for chuckles.   

If you read this blog (husband or otherwise) please feel free to openly comment.  I am a tough chick who is not easily bruised by online remarks. 

Tonight the story in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 got interesting when we re-aligned with the other heroes. The pace of this game is great.  Just when I start to get tired of fighting bad guys we get a new combo, outfit or interest plot twist/cinema scene.  I am sad we are almost done with this game and am eager to find something similar to take its place next in our roster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment