Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Competing with Teenagers

DAY 28

Gaming the last few nights has been racked with interruptions.  We have fallen asleep while playing games two days in a row.  John is eager to play both Bayonetta and finish up Marvel Alliance 2.  He is a little jealous that his teenage cousin who just bought Marvel Alliance 2 is already further along than we are. 

Today Inara requested that we play Little Big Planet.  John let her re-dress his character with the accessories of her choice. Apparently this is a task that she and John have completed before because she had marching orders ready.  First was changing its hair color and then putting his sock-person in a “spiny-dress.” 

We have to be out of the house ever day by 7:15 am. By out of the house I mean all four of us dressed, fed and prepared for the day.  Sleep deprivation has demanded that my blog appear before its usual midnight hour.   It has been a nice hiatus the last few days that allowed me to get my class preparation done & read another vampire book before the quarter started.

Even while prepping for my classes gaming has not been far from my thoughts.  I ran out of juice writing quiz questions and made Jeff Gerstmann of Bombcast a possible answer.  I wonder if my students will google Bombcast or just think I am crazy?  The funny thing is, it is such a wildcard answer some students will probably select it.

We beat another boss in Marvel Alliance 2 and are headed off to bed.  Hopefully we will catch up with those darn insomniac teenagers. 

1 comment:

  1. Inara is so cute when dressing my LBP character, I'm pink with red Nariko of heavenly sword hair, Fairy wings a white spinny dress and huge pink sunglassess. I'll actually probably leave it for a while, well at least until i unlock some new clothes as we get further along.

    I love the New Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but I don't think we will catch up to Brian anytime soon, unless you count beating it after him as catching up... But still it is a blast to play and so much better when you are playing co-op instead of playing it solo

    Well off to play a little bit of Bayonetta before I need to go to sleep as well.

    ReplyDelete